Friday, July 9, 2010

Sleepless in India


India! Here I am on the other side of the planet trying to get back on track before heading back home. Getting here and going home is always the worst part. Being here is like a weird vacation. The chronology: 1) Suffer on the flight over. 2) Check into a fabulous hotel and slip into a coma. 3) Hit the gym for exercise and then the spa for a steam and jump into the cold pool (55 degrees to really get your heart started). 4) Fabulous breakfast (or dinner in my case since the time difference is about 12 hours.) 5) Wander around the grounds for awhile to take a few pictures to post. 6) Back to the room to post the blog, prepare to sleep, and head home. I have lots of pictures from here and I am starting to think about how to post them. Stay tuned. BTW, this pic is a couple of years old but my brother should recognize the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers