Monday, February 21, 2011

Beijing Tennis Camp


Just a quick note. My first trip to Beijing was quite an adventure. Wandering around the Imperial Gardens across the street from Tiannamen square, I came across a tall wall and saw tennis balls appearing back and forth above the wall. Upon further inspection, it turned out to be a bunch of elderly Chinese gents hitting tennis balls back and forth, no nets! As I stood watching they called me over and with hand gestures signaled that they would like to have me play. So posted is a picture of the guy I played with. More about this later and some pics from Beijing also.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was the cool hat you've got on your head that interested them in you playing....
    he looks like a happy chap...nice that some things in life require no words spoken.

    ReplyDelete

Followers