Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ok, I'm back from the proverbial war and in GE. So I'm thinkin' , what to eat tonight. What better to forget my daily travails than comfort food in the form of chicken and fixins' from White Fence Farm. Right after I had made this momentous decision my son called. Now, some of his favorite eats are in the surroundings of the old homestead so naturally I had to make him envious about my WFF decision. So right off the bat I mentioned corn fritters and I could feel him start to drool right through the phone. Pretty amazing. So before you think this blog is all about food (ribs one day, chicken the next), I'll try to expand my horizon and tell you a bit about the photographic plans in my future. So, ta-ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro,

    We are all (four of us) standing at the computer reading your blog.

    Good job, dude!

    Dust-man

    ReplyDelete

Followers